Do we have a treat for you! Or, at least for those of you who act in time to reserve your place…
That’s because you’re invited to join Lee Bellinger on a remarkable journey to the ‘secret’ wine producing valley of Cafayate in the scenic Northwest Argentine. That’s where best-selling author Doug Casey, who will be our host, created La Estancia de Cafayate, his vision of paradise for freedomloving individuals. There is literally nothing like it anywhere in the world.
Starting with the location… the up-and-coming wine producing town of Cafayate, a place known for its charm, its people, its wines and 330 days of sunshine!
(Note: when it’s winter in the Northern Hemisphere it’s glorious summer in the Southern Hemisphere.)
The amenities at this 7 kilometer-long lifestyle and sporting estate were each personally selected by Doug as conducive to living life to the fullest:
- Argentina’s finest Athletic Club – complete with top-of-the-line equipment and including a squash court and two-lane resistance pool.
- Gorgeous locker room and spa facilities – complete with steam rooms, saunas and beautifully appointed treatment rooms where, thanks to the favorable exchange rate, you can enjoy a 50 minute massage or other spa treatments for about $25.
- Bob Cupp designed 18-hole golf course – Bob was Jack Nicolas’ lead designer for over a decade and he left nothing in the bag when designing the Heath Club Course at La Estancia.
- Extensive equestrian sports – including over a dozen famed Paso Peruano horses for guests, polo fields (with lessons for first-timers) and over 17 kilometers of riding trails.
- Everything for an active life – Tennis, bocce, walking trails and mountain bikes for guests.
- A Stunning Clubhouse – with excellent restaurant and a pro shop, designed by renowned architect Jack Zehren of Vail & Santa Barbara.
- Over 70 hectares of wine grapes – so that every property is fronted by vines, the golf course or both.
- The Grace Hotel & Villas, the latest addition to La Estancia – features Jonathan Cartwright’s Muse restaurant and hermetically sealed Cigar Bar. The Grace is part of one of the world’s most respected boutique hotel groups (the Grace hotel in Santorini, Greece was recently named to the prestigious Conde Nast Gold List of the best hotels in Europe).
But most important is the community of owners at La Estancia, individuals from 33 countries, all of whom share a passion for an extraordinarily high quality of life in a country where the government (despite its much publicized flaws) deploys almost none of the meddlesome controls over individual liberties now standard operating procedures in the large degrading democracies.
There’s so much to see and do, great steaks to be enjoyed, and fine wines to be sipped. All in great company and hosted by Lee Bellinger and Doug Casey.
For an itinerary and registration information, drop an email to JoinLee@LaEst.com.
But do it today, as only a very limited number of guests can be accommodated for the Nov 7 – 12 dates.
Special Bonus: When you email today for your Estancia Experience information package, be sure to drop Lee’s name and, while supplies last, you’ll receive a hard copy of Doug Casey’s latest book, Right on the Money, a $12.59 value.
Some people may find Doug’s views controversial. Since he’ll be your co-host for this once-in-a-lifetime trip, it’s a good idea to get to know him a bit before you meet him.